Simonetta’s classes take you on a tour of Tuscan and Italian cuisine, and you will leave with recipes to re-create these distinctive flavours at home. From ravioli and fresh pasta to duck with wild fennel, she guides you through the stages – and improvisation – involved in this delicious regional cuisine.
- DAILY COOKING CLASS
- Participants can be from one to a maximum of eight people, all working with the ingredients to create the final dish, all following the various steps and being allowed to taste ................. but above all we aim to have fun
- After the cooking course comes the best time - to eat the food, and so “tutti a tavola”, together with a good glass of wine....
- For 1 people Euro 200.00
- For 2 people Euro 125.00 per person
- For 3 people Euro 110.00 per person
- For 4 to 8 people Euro 100.00 per person
- The above prices includes:
- - hand-on cooking school
- - lunch or dinner
- - tax and service
- Do not include:
- - the beverage
- - and everything that it’s not specified into the above list
- The duration of the classes is around 3 hours, preparing at least 4 dishes. The lunch or dinner that follows the class is based on the dishes prepared.
- The lesson can start at 11.00 am in the morning or at 03.30 pm in the afternoon